Friday, September 02, 2005

Volunteer Web Master Needed for Region Site

Region Manager Sue Lord Calls for Volunteer

Sue Lord, Region Manager, wrote to the chapter leaders today, saying:

"I learned recently that Toby Allen is unable to continue performing the duties of Great Northwest Region Web master. I am asking you to ...help me find a new Web master. Our Web site needs to be re-designed -'energized,' if you will - and I hope you might recommend a talented person who will be willing to design and maintain our Region Web site for the next couple of years. Think about it.... I bet there is a quiet person in your chapter who is wanting to volunteer, but just isn't a 'people' person. Perhaps being a 'chapter meeting greeter' or 'telephone volunteer' just scares them to death! Maybe there are members who cannot make it to meetings, but would be willing to volunteer computer time to our organization.

"Please contact me as soon as possible with any candidates you may have, so I may get in touch with the candidate(s) and begin work on this project. Thank you, in advance, for your help in this matter."

NOTE: Can you answer the call and help with the Region Web Site? Please let ME know if you're able and I'll pass your name along to Sue Lord.

No comments: