Friday, April 15, 2011

Member Question:

Dear Seattle ARMA members,

 

We’ve recently completed a general retention schedule for the central agency of the Archdiocese of Seattle.  As part of the adoption process, I need to have it reviewed by an attorney with an understanding of records management in general and corporate retention policy in particular.  Unfortunately, our general counsel doesn’t have expertise in this area, and I haven’t been able to find anyone outside the organization that does either.  So I’m asking my ARMA colleagues:  if you know of any attorneys qualified for this kind of work, would you please let me know?

 

 

Thanks!

 

 

Seth Dalby | Director

Archives  & Records Management

Archdiocese of Seattle

710 9th Avenue | Seattle, WA 98104

( 206.382.4352 | 7 206.957.6675|*seth.dalby@seattlearch.org 

 

 

No comments: